segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

My Life - testimonies of Haitian students in Brazil - n.o 3: Estafort Nerdain.

"I'm Estafort Nerdain.

I come from Haiti, from the town of Gros Mone. I completed all my primary and secondary education.

The college level lacks me.


My life is very nice.

Why?

Because I am a person who has a lot of courage to face the future.

I went to a country called Dominican Republic.

There, I graduated in Construction, and then came to

Brazil to learn more about life.


Arriving in Brazil, I found a place called

Arsenal da Esperança, and started a new life here.

Here, I begin to learn Portuguese, in a wonderful school,

with many important people, people of the Heart.


My dream is to make a college education here in Brazil."


-Estafort Nerdain









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário