quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

A Letter from Joseph Nesly, from Haiti.

It’s with great joy that I write to you. 

I have arrived well, and I thank you,

with all of your friends,

for what you have done to me.

 

All this will mark all my life,



and I will never forget!

Even Nature will never forget! 
 
Thank you for your Compassion and


Love!
 

 



For now, let me tell you:


the world is going crazy.

 
But there are still some good people living in it.

 
 
And, these people,
 

the world doesn't know yet,

 
But I do know them, and only me.

 

They are five in all.
 

And the world will know of them, soon.

 

I meet them in Brazil,


they live in Sao Paulo.

 

I was wandering far away


from my orphan kids,
 

but these people have found me,


and they buy a plane ticket for me,
 

and shared with me the Love that


nobody have never saw.

 

And with this Love,


we can Rebuild the whole world!


So, Alexandre, Thiago , Danilo, Mariana & Andressa,

 
I just want to say thanks to all of you,

 
and wish you more Love forever.

 


May God bless you all!


Your Love and your Service are linked

with the World’s Love and Service.

 

Any act of hatred, or violence,


committed by someone, will pollute the


 atmosphere of the world. 

 

Adore any and all of the living beings;


 this adoration will reach God,


for He is in every single being. 

 

Insults too, they can reach God. 
 

So, let's expand our Love


towards all living beings, everywhere.


Psychic faculties come from the Heart

and Soul of man.
 

 


Love is inside the human heart,
 
 
and men have the opportunity
 
 
to develop their love,
 
 
to embrace and share it with everyone.




 

Thank you, for the Love

you’ve shared with me, 
which brought me back to Haiti.

 

I don’t have more time to write you more,
 

but i will write you more on Saturday.


May God bless you.
 


Joseph Nesly
 

Port-au-Prince

 
January 23, 2013
 
 


Director of Orphan Children support Haiti/École mixte de la nouvelle Jerusalem.
 
Email: josephnesly387@yahoo.fr


phone 509 3932 2221


Facebook:
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário