quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2013

All peoples of the world gather in Brazil.

Class of Thursday, january 23, 2013.

Today we had 20 students.

We worked on sentences to use in everyday life, plus some verbs.

"How do I catch the bus?"
"You must walk to the Street___"

"How much this product costs?"
"This product costs 50 reais."

"Where do you live?"
"I live in the Arsenal of Hope."

"You work with what?"
"I work in construction."

Along with many other sentences.

Today, we had the arrival of Alkali Conteh, from Gambia, and Mahamed Assam, from Somalia

They do not speak French, only English.

Now we have students representing different countries: Haiti, Mali, Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau,
Burkina Faso, Gambia and Somalia.


I asked how Alkali knew about Brazil and how he decided to come here.

He said that he lived one year and a half in Cape Verde, and there he heard a lot of good things about 
Brazil.

"They told me that Brazil was the 'seventh heaven'.

Now that I'm here, I can see that it really is a wonderful country."

Ok, Welcome!

































































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário