quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

My Life - testimonies of Haitian students in Brazil - n.o 2: Cadet Patrickson.


"From Brazil. December 14, 2012.

Personal Information.

I am Cadet Patrickson. I came from Haiti.

I'm 27 years old, and I have a son named Jiovany.

Now, Jiovany is in Haiti with his mother, and he’s learning at school.

And I'm in Brazil, in São Paulo. I live in Arsenal da Esperança.

Every day, I go to school to learn Portuguese.

In Haiti, I lived in the city of St. Louis du Sud.

My mother has 2 children, with more than 20 years each.

My mother and father are alive. My father is a fisherman.

In Haiti, I learned the profession of mechanical.

God helped me in Brazil.
Professor Alexandre also helps me. And Madame Sonia helps me too, and Arsenal da Esperança too.

I thank God for this school, for life in Brazil and for my work.

The Brazilians are a magnificent people.

Many thanks to you.

-Cadet Patrickson "



 Student Cadet Patrickson.
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário