quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

My Life - testimonies of Haitian students in Brazil - n.o 1: John Snaider Dorrivil.

"Thursday, 14/12/2012

Personal Information

I'm John Snaider Dorrinvil.

I was born on 30/10/1990, Haiti, in a commune called Varettes.

So, I'm 22 years old.

My family consists of three parts: I, my sister and mother. My father died.

I asked Brazil's ambassador in Haiti for a permanent visa, in order to enter Brazil, with the objective of working and going to school,
finishing Classic course, and then go to university, in order to lead a very simple life.

I come from a family coming from a very low category.

I want to bring my mother and sister to live with me here, in Brazil.

For me, Brazil is a great country, which has a good ruler.

People in Brazil have respect for each other.

They think together. This is called Union.

In Brazil, there is no insecurity. People in Brazil live in peace and tranquility.

I really love Brazil, because the Brazilians are not racists.

They receive the foreigners very well, and treat them as if he was a Brazilian.

Signed:
John Snaider-Dorrinvil "

(translated from French)


Student John Snaider Dorrinvil.










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário