domingo, 3 de março de 2013

SUPPORT - Class of February 28, 2013.


Today, we worked on a little Glossary, with about 60 important words in Portuguese.

After an absence of two weeks, in which I left on vacation and went to visit the Amazon jungle, the classes  were resumed today.


Students said they had missed me a lot.


I told them that I missed them a lot, as well.


We have an excellent relationship of friendship. True friendship is to seek all the best and good to the other person. 


I think it is important to give help and support to these men, who left their countries in conditions of much pain and poverty, to attempt a better life here in Brazil.


Have you ever felt in a foreign land? 


Then you know how important it is to have a friend, to have someone  you can trust. And having someone to give you some support.
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário