quarta-feira, 13 de março de 2013

"THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE" - POEM BY: ADAMA KONATE, the black african child from Mali.

THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE


Poem by Adama Konate



Love is stronger than passion.


Fate is inevitable and fatal.


I'm in love with a positive life.


I am my destiny over the world.


This fate pulls me every second,

to seek a faithful and loyal love.


Love compels me to strive tirelessly


Until the honeymoon.


The honeymoon guides me to the union.


The union gives me strength, night and day.


The strength helps me to get victory.


My future victory is what I see on my good dream.


My good dream makes me believe in a great hope.


The great hope helps me to have a great future.


That future will be all good for my new family.


This future family will be the shelter of my life.


Love is the soul of this world and the next.


My work is my most intimate love.


My way is this divine, adorable love.


My education is Love, right of every man.


My vision is a strong love towards a breakthrough.


My wife is a sweet, incomparable love.


My head, so rich, is the love of the quest.


A person without love is like a family that was...


Love has no secret, no borders.


The good worker is the one who loves his craft.


The good householder is the one who has the love of his wife.


The good student is the one who loves his studies and his teacher.


The good guide is the one who is loved by his people.


My love is my eternal life,


In the lap of peace.



Adama Konate
Poet from Mali
The black African child.
São Paulo,
March 12, 2013.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário