domingo, 3 de março de 2013

IMPORTANT WORDS - Class of March 1st, 2013.


Today, many students didn't know that I had returned from vacation yesterday.

At the beginning of class, the room had few students, like 6 or 7, So I asked one of them to descend to the courtyard of the Arsenal of Hope, or to the restaurant, and call all Haitians and Africans.


And then, the student went, and broght with him another 5 or 6 students.


20 minutes later, I asked another student to go there and call them. He went, and brought another 10 students. And so, the room was full.


We continued to work on the meaning of words in Portuguese. Objects, verbs used on everyday life (buy, sell, rent, fix), plus names of brazilian fruits and  trees.


This exchange between cultures is very enriching. I learn from them, and they learn from me. It is interesting to collate different cultures.


Today I took a cake for them, bought at Delicious Cakes. A Cake type 'Mezclado'. It was a success.













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário