quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

"When God Allows Me." + Quote from the Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tzu - Class of April 23, 2013.


"When you're going to
bring your family here? "

"-I will bring them when God permits,
When I have financial conditions.
When I get a better job,
I will earn more money,
Hence, I can rent a house,
Buy plane tickets,
And bring my family from Haiti
To São Paulo."


"I'll bring - J'amenerai.
I will succeed - Je reussirai.
I will win - Je gagnerai. "

"My wife is called Helena."




Tao Te Ching, Verse XVI:

"Reaching the extreme void
Keep it steady at home

The ten-thousand-things converging
I like to contemplate the reflux:

Behold things in bloom
They return one by one to the root

return to the root sounds: rest
it is said: to return to the destination
return to the destination sounds: Eternity
meeting eternity sounds: dazzle


not knowing eternity is risking in gambling
to know eternity is comprehensive

aggregation then justice
justice then mediation
mediation then heaven
heaven then ongoing course
ongoing course then duration


dissolving the body is to be out of danger."


Lao Tzu: Tao Te Ching -
Writings of the Course and Its Virtue
translation from the chinese by
Mario Bruno Sproviero






























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário