segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013

Speaks the Twin Flame of Gandhi, KASTURDAI: Brahmacharya (self-control). Ahimsa (non-violence). Devotion to a Higher Cause.


"In prison, the wife of Gandhi wrote this letter to him:


TO MY BELOVED GANDHI:


"Thank you for giving me the privilege to be your collaborator and companion in life.


Thank you for the most perfect marriage in this world, based on Brahmacharya (self-control) and not on sex. 


Thank you for having considered me your equal in the work of your whole life for the sake of India.


Thank you for not being one of those husbands who live their time in games, 
horse racing, women, wine and song, 
getting tired of their wives 
as a boy soon tires of his childhood toys.


I feel Gratitude because you're not one of those husbands 
who spend their time enriching themselves with the exploitation of others...


I am so thankful that you put God and country above bribery, 
having the courage of their convictions, 
and a complete and implicit faith in God.


I am so grateful for having a spouse who considered God and country first, and then me.


Thank you for having tolerated me and my shortcomings in youth, 
when I grumbled against the change you brought to our way of life, from much to the bit.


Thank you.


-KASTURDAI."



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário