terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

PEACE - POEM BY ADAMA KONATE

PEACE
Poem by Adama Konate

Life is not easy under the incessant war.

I come from a war where I experienced death and misery

I think of my injuries, lying on my side.

On a bed bloody wet and sticky,
Tired of fighting, amazed by fate
And especially by the deads
In the conflict

I do not know if tomorrow I will still live...
And I tremble, to think that
Maybe, in the morning,
Because of the situation, so painful
They will tie my hands
And take my soul,
Leaving my body.

Huddled on the bed, in the moonless room
My dreams are awakened, and I can see the color of
Poppies, lined up in the place where I hid
That no one in the world knew.

I was invisible
And our redness mingled
When her sweetly, intoxicating scent calmed
My spirit and my scary fears.

The house rambled
I floated in the opium fragrance

I was no longer a desperate man.

So I headed, strong and proud, onwards
To penetrate the lines of an imaginary enemy...

But the struggle was useless.
I succumbed under the blows
Of their firm intention to kill me ...

My body was colder than the wind
And my bones, stripped,
Slowly broke.

Life was leaving ​​me
I recognized emptiness.

It was familiar to me, 
I was eager for it.

I spilled my blood on flowers and poppies
I closed my eyes in prayer
Unable to find the words...

I hope to get changed,
Take these torn clothes off
And wear warm and dry clothes
A warrior in a dream death.

It takes an Ocean so that you finally revives!

But when you put your foot on the other side,
You will find refuge in another world.


Unprecedented violence, atrocious madness...


There is no Peace without Justice.


Poet:
The black African child
The fatalistic poet from Mali
Adama Konate.
konate.adama88 @ yahoo.fr




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário